2020 has been an unprecedented time for us all with the Covid-19 Pandemic. Dudley CVS feels that this year’s awards need to recognise and reflect the outstanding contributions made by both individuals and groups, to support those most vulnerable during these challenging times. We wish to recognise volunteers, paid staff and local groups who have truly gone the extra mile. This could include:
- frontline work supporting the most vulnerable members of society and those who have caught COVID-19
- providing critical care to COVID-19 patients
- developing innovations to support the vulnerable and those with COVID-19
- going to extraordinary lengths to keep critical services going
- volunteering in the community or for service organisations in support of those affected by COVID-19
Please tell us about your Covid Hero/es:
- What difference have they made?
- Who have they supported?
- What challenges have they overcome?
- What makes them exceptional?
How to nominate